Project proposals can be submitted now until July 31st 2016 via the F6S platform > https://www.f6s.com/airbusbizlabhamburgseason2/apply
The projects will include the development of a product, a service or an application for but not limited to the aeronautical industry, covering its products and processes. Examples (non-exhaustive) are:
- End to end travel experience for passengers and crew
- Airline operational purposes, processes and services (incl. cargo, spares logistics)
- Measurement, analysis and improvement of manufacturing processes and operations
- Disruptive system capabilities (e.g. detection, system power, ventilation)
- Security technologies and services
- New approaches in support activities (e.g. HR, project management, finance)
- Inclusive business models with impact in emerging and developing economies
The pitching session for the startup selection will take place on the 23rd of August 2016 in Hamburg, Germany.
The Airbus BizLab Hamburg Season #2 will start on the 4th of October 2016.
MORE INFO ABOUT THE PROGRAMME:
The Airbus BizLab has developed a “hybrid” concept to closely collaborate with startups while allowing smaller organizations to better understand needs and ways of working of large groups.
Over the past year, Airbus BizLab has hosted 15 start-ups and 27 Airbus internal projects in its six month acceleration programme. During the same period, Airbus BizLab has extended its international presences to three locations - Toulouse (France), Hamburg (Germany) and Bangalore (India) - supporting the Airbus strategy to create a global network of business accelerators.
The selected project candidates have access to a large number of Airbus coaches and experts in various domains (technology, legal, finance, marketing, etc.); free office space; a dedicated mentor; learn and act sessions; access to prototyping and test facilities, and a demo day with Airbus decision makers, partners, subsidiaries, customers, and venture capitalists.